Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Baby Update # 3

I finally got a chance to gather some preggo pictures of my expanding bump. We are at 23weeks and 2 days (yes, into the 6th month already!!) We've also been perusing Social Security Administration's list of the top 500 baby names for 2007 --can you believe Destiny and Neveah (Heaven backwards) made the list, but not Renee?--we've got some ideas, but would love to hear yours. Tim, my mom and my brother Jared have all felt the baby kick and move about. She is very active! Hope you enjoy:

@ 12 weeks

@ 16 weeks

@20 weeks


@ 23 weeks + 2days


Something that is very strange about me is that I love to shop for bathing suits. I don't have a fabulous figure or anything really to show off to anyone but Tim, but for some reason, I love bathing suits. I think it is because I have spent so much of my life at lakes Havasu, Mead and Powell. If I'm going to a baby shower, I try and buy a swimsuit to give. So, I figured that the first thing I would buy for my own daughter (that sounds weird) is a bathing suit all her own. She'll be born right in time for summer, and she'll need a river outfit of her own.

Front                                                       
Back (tu-tu cute)
Love, Lauren

5 comments:

Shar said...

Yay!! I love that growing bump AND the baby inside! XOXO, Mom

Erin said...

Yay belly pics! You look wonderful! I love the bathing suit, too cute. I can't wait to meet your little girl :O)

Hey I'll be in Temecula next week hanging out with the fam, maybe we can get together?

Rose Starr said...

How fun! You are such a beautiful momma to be :) Love that bathing suit!!!!

Name ideas huh?

Rose is a lovely name! or Rosemary!
I like Lily, Lucy, Eden...

Keegan Osinski said...

That suit is so cute! I'm excited for you to put a baby in it!

Erin said...

Hey isn't it time for another baby update :O)