Tuesday, February 2, 2010

MJs Sixth Month: December 2009

Madeleine is growing so quickly, and even as I write this, she is 8 months today!! I am a lot behind on my posting, but I will try to catch up!! I am still reading through the Bible and will do my Leviticus reading tonight- I hope you are all still hanging in there too! In December we were busy with celebrations, as our pictures will attest, but we celebrated Christ's birth most often and His redeeming work in coming to make a way for us to the Father.
Mads cut four teeth in December! She sat up on her own and even started waving (which I just read doesn't usually occur until 8-9 months-who knew!). The wave is adorable and it makes many people coo over her. She also started into solids in earnest. We tried squash, zucchini, beets, carrots, peas, avocado, butternut squash and more.
She moved to a four-hour schedule, nursing and eating at 7, 11, 3, 7 & still dreamfeeding at 10ish.
She has been vocalizing much more and loves the cats.
We attended Riley's Los Rios Ranchos Currier and Ives dance and dinner in early December with lots of friends.
I think the pictures will give you an idea of our month, so enjoy!

Love, Lauren
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: December 2009
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

1 comment:

The Macs said...

oh she is SO cute :) I love the pictures from Christmas morning!