6. I really don't like those corner sign twirlers. I get really embarrassed for them, I feel like it's so demeaning to be twirling a sign in front of passing cars. I don't mind teenagers so much, but if the twirler is over 25 or so, it makes me uncomfortable for them.
5. TVs in public places, other than Sport's Bars, bug me. People CANNOT carry on conversations when the TV is on. Watch, any time there is a TV around people instinctively watch it, no one can avoid doing this, and it's just a divisive tool of Satan.
4. If I believed in reincarnation, I would want to come back as an enormous red rock- like the ones of Monument Valley, Paria Wilderness or Zion National Park. I really love red rocks.
3. When I have time, I really read - I read 10 books over summer, but I read almost zero when school is in session- go figure.
2. I've kept a paper journal since I was 15 years old.
1. Mustard is my favorite condiment- it is bomb with french fries.
I tag Tim, Mom, little brother Lex, Keegan O!, Erin Thomas and Alison B too.