Monday, June 27, 2011

Letter #9/30- Someone I wish I could Meet

Dear Sir,

Congratulations on your decision to run for president of the United States of America. I cannot tell you how much I am encouraged to see you amongst the candidates for the Republican Party. For all the years that you have served as a Congressman for the state of Texas and for the consistency you displayed voting in Washington D.C., I thank you. Last election, many Americans were under the delusion that "if I help him [Obama], he's gonna help me" , throngs were audacious enough to believe that this man would bring hope to our nation and bring our troops home. Promises he has failed to keep. Now, more than ever, as the international community disregards the dollar, as more troops die on foreign soil and as the federal debt threatens to literally sink our country to the Marianas Trench, Americans are looking to restore the status of America, not only in the global scheme, but in their own hearts. Dr. Paul, how do you explain the consistent nosing you receive from the media? How is it possible that you continue to win straw polls, yet the moguls who make the white clown dance ignore your standings? What would you tell people about yourself in hopes that they would realize that returning to our Constitutional Foundation with the expulsion of government from our lives' details would help in that restoration? I'd just love to have a chat over a cup of coffee about what you think will reestablish this nation. I'd like to know how you go to work struggle against the current and not end up absolutely insane. So, when you're in California- give me a call and I'll meet you to hang out. It would be a real honor.
Love, Lauren

1 comment:

Unknown said...

thank you for writing this. I love Ron Paul and will be voting for him every chance I get. I even wrote him in during the last election.