Monday, June 7, 2010

Madeleine's ninth month: March

This is our March pic, she is exactly nine months old!
I must have forgotten to take her picture with the gorilla. Here she is with Lamb-B instead.
Maybe because around the first of the month, Tim was pretty sick. We just lounged around the house, but I did get a pic of Tim holding Mads on March 2 with a video of me "mocking his sickness for entertainment". I can't remember, but this must have been the month that Madeleine started fake coughing. Anytime she heard someone cough (even a stranger at the grocery store) she would mimic them with a fake little cough. Of course, we ate it up and had to video tape it. I'm glad we did, because now that I think about it, she doesn't really do it anymore.


Well, I'll have to come back to post the video, it is 148 MB and Blogger only allows 100MB. I'm not sure how to change the vid file size- any help?
Love, Lauren


No comments: